Geomotiv, an established US-based custom software development and IT staff augmentation company, boasts over 14 years of robust experience in both the US and European IT markets.
Operating across three global offices in the US, Portugal, and Armenia, Geomotiv has become a truly international player.
Our hands-on experience extends across more than 20 industries, showcasing versatility in MarTech, EdTech, eCommerce, AdTech, Linear and OTT TV, and other domains. More than half of our clients, 60%, hail from the AdTech and MarTech sectors, and they are recognized market leaders in their respective industries.
Regardless of the uniqueness and complexity of your goals and pain points, we are well-equipped to tackle the challenge. We work with clients of different sizes: startups, mid-size and developing companies, as well as large enterprises. Geomotiv supports all our clients with extensive engineering and business domain expertise, coupled with a deep understanding of competitive markets and proficiency in over 100 technologies. We invest time in comprehending your needs to tailor our services accordingly. We also offer a Business Analysis stage for clients in the early beginning of their software solution development.
Our software development services include:
- Custom Software Development
- Web and Mobile app development
- Legacy App Modernization
- Enterprise Software Development
- AI and Machine Learning
- Big Data and Analytics
- Software Testing and QA
- DevOps Services
As your go-to partner, Geomotiv addresses a spectrum of tech roles, covering skill gaps, sourcing qualified resources, and assembling entire teams. Thus, the company provides three engagement models: project-based outsourcing, IT staff augmentation services, and a dedicated development team.
- In the project-based outsourcing engagement model, a client outsources a specific project or set of tasks to Geomotiv. As an outsourcing company, we take responsibility for the entire project lifecycle, from planning and development to testing and deployment. This model is ideal for businesses with well-defined project requirements and a clear understanding of the scope of work.
- IT staff augmentation is a flexible engagement model where a client augments their in-house team with external talent provided by Geomotiv. The external professionals work collaboratively with the client’s team, integrating seamlessly into existing workflows. This model is suitable for businesses that need to quickly scale their teams or fill specific skill gaps.
- In the dedicated development team model, we form a long-term partnership with a client to create a dedicated team of professionals exclusively for their projects. This team works as an extension of the client’s in-house team and is dedicated to their projects and goals. This model is suitable for businesses with ongoing or complex projects that require continuous attention.
Operating across 10+ countries for global hiring and accessing a vast talent pool of over 80,000 pre-vetted professionals is a hallmark of our service. You can benefit from our streamlined processes, rapid access to top talent, and efficient team assembly. Generally, it takes a 2-week period to provide the required specialists within the IT staff augmentation model and 2-4 weeks to establish a dedicated development team. We offer our clients the opportunity to screen and select from a pool of more than 5 active candidates, ensuring a tailored fit for their requirements.
Our time-proven hiring and recruiting processes ensure a seamless match with top talent, continuously enhancing the quality of candidates joining your project. With a remarkable employee attrition rate of <5%, Geomotiv prioritizes stability, ensuring continuity in our client engagements.
With 200+ developers on board and a vast network of talented professionals in global locations such as Brazil, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Lithuania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Georgia, Geomotiv offers unparalleled flexibility. Notably, 80% of our developers are senior-level experts with an impressive average working experience of 8 years.
Geomotiv is an advocate for Agile methodologies, ensuring that our development processes are dynamic, collaborative, and responsive to change. We prioritize timely responses, committing to addressing inquiries within 24 hours and showcasing our dedication to client satisfaction.
Collaboration with us accelerates ramp-up time and time-to-market by 30 to 40%, contributing to efficient project delivery. With over 60 projects under our belt, Geomotiv has demonstrated its expertise in delivering successful outcomes. By the way, a significant majority of our clients engage with us for 2-3 years, emphasizing our commitment to fostering long-term partnerships.
We earned the reputation of a reliable partner thanks to our partnership with industry giants such as Pluto TV, MediaMath, PebblePost, and Rubicon Project, and others.
Moreover, Geomotiv continuously demonstrates its commitment to leveraging cutting-edge technologies and best practices. This year, we have joined a Google Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program as a Build partner. This step will help companies of all sizes to build, revamp, and automate their vital systems and services with Geomotiv by leveraging the Google Cloud infrastructure.
In conclusion, Geomotiv stands as a reliable partner for businesses seeking expert software development and IT staff augmentation services. With a proven track record, a global presence, and a commitment to excellence, Geomotiv is poised to drive success for clients across diverse industries.